1) Cancelled bespoke orders (items not stocked) payments on order won’t be returned if work has commenced.
2) All riven flooring is riven/riven unless stated otherwise.
3) All material contains natural marking and inclusions; gold/silver flecks, white/green bands or spots.
4) All material until fully paid for remains the property of welsh slate products.
5) Welsh slate is unique and all pieces vary in natural markings and inclusions.
- All sales must be paid for in full before being dispatched.
- All deliveries will be delivered on pallets unless otherwise stated.
- The pallet delivery company will not take your order further than your front door or as near as possible.
- Cancelled orders will result in, any deposit kept by Welsh Slate Products.
- Difficult access will need to be divulged by the client.
- All deliveries must be inspected, and any damages must be reported to the pallet company, and then to Welsh Slate Products.
- Lead time will vary, and delays due to material production do sometimes happen.
- Stock items can be delivered in 5 days.
- Bespoke orders are not able to be cancelled due to markings or colour variations.
- Mistakes in bespoke orders please allow 14 working days to recitify/replace.
- Refunds for bespoke orders – 20% off total due to bespoke nature. 28 days after receiving product back.
Please phone or email Welsh Slate Products for further details.